GENERAL BOOKING ARRANGEMENTS
Length of stay
The host / guests shall in no circumstances invoke any right to maintain occupancy at the end of the rented period.
The reservation becomes effective upon payment of final 50% of the total amount. The reservation will be held until 8.00 pm on the day of arrival.
Cancellation by the client
If you cancel your reservation:
– More than 60 days before the arrival date, the payment of 50% will be returned.
– Between 60 and 30 days before arrival, the deposit is retained.
– Less than 30 days prior to arrival results in the payment of the entire stay.
The cancellation must be notified in writing (email or letter). If we receive no call from you before 8.00pm on the day of arrival your reservation is cancelled. The deposit is forfeited and the balance of the stay is required. A cancellation insurance is recommended.
Cancellation by the owner
Should the owner cancel the rental, you will be informed in writing and your deposit refunded.
If you shorten your stay, you will not be entitlement to any refund of rent or any part thereof.
Arrival and Departure
To enable us to prepare rooms fit for your comfort, they will be available from 5.00 p.m. on arrival day. To guarantee a warm welcome, arrivals are between 5.00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m.; if you plan to arrive earlier or later, would you let us know as soon as possible. Please vacate by 10.00 a.m.
We wish you a warm welcome between 17.00 and 20.00 on Saturday, but if you plan to arrive earlier or later, would you let us know as soon as possible. Would you be so kind as to vacate your accommodation by 10.00 a.m. Saturday.
We ask you to pay the outstanding 50% of the rental charges in cash on the day of arrival.
This is the local tax to be paid to the owner, who in turn pays it to the local authorities. Tourist tax is included in the price and is 0.70 cents per person / per night.
Use of premises
– Guests must respect the peaceful character of the location (e.g. no loud music) and act accordingly.
– The rooms are non-smoking.
– The pool and pool area are available only to gîte guests.
– Please note that the pool has a liner which is very vulnerable. Therefore glassware or any sharp objects are not permitted in and around the pool. –Guests of the gite are kindly requested to remove the bedding, clean the bbq’s and take the garbage with you.
The chambre d’hote accommodate up to 4 people and the gîte offers accommodation for a maximum of 2 people although an additional baby cot is available at an extra charge. We ask you not to invite any guests yourselves.
Designed exclusively for humans, we regret that no pets are allowed. Sorry! We thank you for your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries or wish to discuss any points with us.