Length of stay
The host / guests shall in no circumstances invoke any right to maintain occupancy at the end of the rented period.
If the reservation is done more than seven weeks before the arrival date, a deposit of 50% of the total rent of the entire stay is demanded.
A reservation within seven weeks before arrival: the total rent of the entire stay is demanded.
If the reservation is done more than seven weeks before arrival the outstanding amount is due on the 49th day before arrival.
Cancelation by the client
If you wish to cancel your reservation, it must be done in writing (email).
- Cancelation more than 90 days before arrival: the cost of cancelation will be 30% of the total rental.
- Cancelation between 90 and 28 days before arrival: the cost of cancelation will be 50% of the total rental.
- Cancelation between 28 and 7 days before arrival: the cost of cancelation will be 90% of the total rental.
- Cancelation from the 7th day before arrival: the cost of cancelation will be 100% of the total rental.
- On the day of arrival or during the stay no refund will take place.
A cancelation-insurance is to be advised
Cancellation by the owner
Should the owner cancel the rental, you will be informed in writing and your deposit refunded.
If you shorten your stay, you will not be entitlement to any refund of rent or any part thereof.
Arrival and Departure
To enable us to prepare the locations fit for your comfort, they will be available from 5.00 p.m. on arrival day. To guarantee a warm welcome, arrivals are between 5.00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m.; if you plan to arrive earlier or later, would you let us know as soon as possible. Please vacate by 10.00 a.m.
This is the local tax to be paid to the owner, who in turn pays it to the local authorities. Tourist tax is included in the price and is €0.70 per person / per night.
Use of premises
• Guests must respect the peaceful character of the location (e.g. no loud music) and act accordingly.
• The rooms are non-smoking.
• The pool and pool area are available only to gîte guests.
Please note that the pool has a liner which is very vulnerable. Therefore glassware or any sharp objects are not permitted in and around the pool.
• Guests of the gite are kindly requested to remove the bedding, clean the BBQ and take the garbage with you.
The chambre d’hote accommodate 2 people and the gîte offers accommodation for 2 people. We ask you not to invite any guests yourselves.
Your dog is welcome but not allowed in the pool or on the beds.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries or wish to discuss any points with us.